Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Osteoprosis and SuperBugs

A recent article in the New York Times (Fearing Drug’s Rare Side Effects, Millions Take Their Chances With Osteoporosis, Gina Kolata, June 2, 2016) bemoans the fact that women are not using the osteo drugs available because of  the published accounts of “rare” fractures and other side effects. Related articles are attached to the story (Mar.24,2010, Jan,18 2012, June12,2012, Oct.5,2015) all point to these “rare” incidents.
How rare can they be?  Stories dating 6 years back warn of the problems. The doctors  and researchers in the story are puzzled and say there is not enough evidence to blame the drugs.
It also is painfully apparent to me that four important factors are left out of the story.
  1. Are we getting too much calcium in our diet, or are women taking calcium carbonate as their supplement?
  2. Are the women using acid blocking medications such as Prilosec or Omeprazole?
  3. Are the women using thyroid medications?
  4. Is anyone using MAGNESIUM?
Every time I see these reports, the emphasis is on calcium or calcium and vitamin D. If the reporters and researchers actually paid attention to the research that is available to anyone who tries to find it, two very big facts jump out at you. People are not taking anywhere near enough vitamin D and they sure are not even considering the importance of magnesium.  Magnesium helps with the absorption of calcium and  it activates the vitamin D.
It seems the researchers keep repeating the same studies and  expect to see different results. That is the classic definition of insanity, but there you go...


Another story, a column actually, caught my attention. Ezekiel Emanuel, a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, vice provost for global initiatives and chair of the Dept. of Medical Ethics and Health Policy  at the University of Pennsylvania, wrote an Op-ed piece in June ( How to step on a superbug, Washington Post) His first paragraph cited a strain of e. Coli  that is resistant to antibiotics signals a superbug is inevitable.
     Excuse me, professor, but it sounds to me like the superbug is already here.
In a nutshell,  Emanuel is calling their ffor more work on developing new antibiotics and stop the over prescribing of the ones we have. Part of the column seemed to blame the public for demanding something to help with an illness,many times viral in nature and  not antibiotic  responsive.  Simply stated, overuse breeds  resistance. One of the newest antibiotics that may be available is extremely ($4,500.00) expensive. It is to be used to fight MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus).  
With all due respect,  there are some other issues to look at. No one seems to realize that our food chain, especially chickens and beef are routinely given doses of antibiotics in their feed to help protect from infection from the filthy pens and stockyards and to fatten up the animals for market. We are ingesting these antibiotics and developing  bacteria that are resistant.  There are other methods to fight some of these bacteria, such as essential oils; BUT, and it is a big BUT, we have to change our way of thinking.
You cannot use the same oils at the same strength  all the time  and expect not to have the bugs develop a resistance. One of the reasons these bugs have become so strong, despite the ubiquitous hand sanitizer  dispensers  in hospitals, supermarkets etc, is it is the same strength over and over again.  My wife Kathy, a nurse and Certified Clinical Aromatherapist/ Instructor has lectured for years on this very subject.
The oils have been shown to be effective in fighting MRSA, but the formula has to change frequently to fight bacterial resistance. The American public seems to just want a quick fix, and the pharmaceutical industry  wants something that can be reproduced at a low cost.

Well, you got it, now what do we do?

3 comments:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all am  From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua herbal center the powerful herbal doctor that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Pancreatic Cancer,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. ,I contacted him based on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you.     drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  web and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank you Dr Itua herbal center for your kind help in my life. His Mobile number Whatsapp.+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or mail him  Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete